The price of our services includes the costs of research, acquisition, ticket management by our team and investment in research for service optimization. When you use our experts to find your seats, you first pay our service fees (including VAT) to enable our services to operate. This is the price displayed on the site at the time of ordering. Then, once the concert has been announced, you must choose your category and pay the price of the tickets to definitively validate your order and allow our teams to buy your tickets.
Articles in this section
- How Next Concert works?
- What is an official announcement?
- What is a public onsale ?
- When will the dates and categories be announced and what happens if they don't suit me?
- What is the "authentic tickets" certificate?
- Can you insure that you'll get the tickets ?
- Are you scam ? How can I be sure I bought true tickets ?
- I would like to buy more than 4 tickets, how can I do it?
- What does the service fee include?