If you do not validate your order, it will remain valid for the artist's next tour. In order to ensure that we don't miss the next concert for your favourite artist, we open our service before the public announcement. The precise information of the event itself can be made official several months or years after the opening of our services. When we know the date, place and price of the categories, we will notify you by email. If the dates and/or categories do not suit you, you have nothing to do. Your order will simply remain valid for the artist's next tour. However, if you have validated your order (chosen category and price of tickets paid) our team will take care of purchasing the tickets for you.
Articles in this section
- How Next Concert works?
- What is an official announcement?
- What is a public onsale ?
- When will the dates and categories be announced and what happens if they don't suit me?
- What is the "authentic tickets" certificate?
- Can you insure that you'll get the tickets ?
- Are you scam ? How can I be sure I bought true tickets ?
- I would like to buy more than 4 tickets, how can I do it?
- What does the service fee include?